Since memory module prices soared up like hell, Bitcoin mining surged the demand for graphics cards, it’s nearly impossible to build a sub P25,000 gaming pc.
But don’t fret, we managed to squeeze the P30,000 budget on a decent 1080p gaming pc that we can get right now.
Without further ado, let’s start with the parts that you can get:
So let’s tackle about the parts that we have chosen, building off on an AM4 platform is your best bang for the buck packing with the newest Zen architecture; the Ryzen 3, with 4 cores and 4 threads. It’s the cheapest Ryzen processor that you can get.
- Dual Channel Non-ECC Unbuffered DDR4, 2 DIMMs
- Fast USB 3.1 Gen 2 with USB Type-A
- High Quality Audio Capacitors and Audio Noise Guard with LED Trace Path Lighting
- Realtek Gigabit LAN with cFosSpeed Internet Accelerator Software
- Smart Fan 5 features 5 Temperature Sensors and 2 Hybrid Fan Headers
- GIGABYTE UEFI DualBIOS
- All New GIGABYTE APP Center, Simple and Easy Use
Pairing with this Red bad boy is the budget gaming card from Palit, the NVIDIA Geforce GTX1050ti.
The Palit GeForce®GTX 1050 Ti StormX equipped with solid capacitors, ferrite core chokes, and an improved PWM design. Bring you better performance and thermal solution. Turn your PC into a true gaming rig with the fast, powerful GeForce® GTX 1050 Ti. It’s powered by NVIDIA Pascal™ — the most advanced GPU architecture ever created.
Since memory modules are more expensive than before, we got a decent speed ddr4 ram from Kingston, decent memory speeds and looks surely will match your aesthetics.
Power supply, the heart of your computer, without it, it will not run, the most vital part of your computer, it protects all the components from being a nasty fried hardware. We picked the M12ii-620 Evo from Seasonic since it has the best in its price range, and oh, it’s fully modular also.
Since SSD is a must buy now, at least 120gb is fine for your operating system storager. You’ll see the increase of your system definitely from bootup to the programs that you use so we added this as well.
Storage and PC Case:
Since this is very adaptable on your taste and needs you can get cheaper components from these. But we picked the WD Blue 1tb for your movies and games and Tecware F3 for the aesthetically clean looks of the case.
Finally, the breakdown of prices per parts:
- Processor: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.1-3.4ghz 4 core processor
- Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-A320M-DS2
- Memory: Kingston HyperX FURY 2 x 4GB Single DDR4 2133MHz CL14 HX421C14FB/4
- Graphics Card: Palit GTX1050Ti StormX 4GB
- Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB
- SSD: Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB SSD
- Power Supply: Seasonic M12II-620 EVO 620w 80Plus Bronze Fully Modular PSU
- Case: Tecware F3 Full Acrylic Window Gaming Case usb 3.0
Once you’re done with the build, head over to our guide on which Monitor to buy on a tight budget.
So if you have a better suggestion, please leave a comment below!