What’s in the Box
- Taurus K320 (Cherry MX Brown Switches)
- USB Type-C to Type-C Braided Wire Connector
- USB Type-C to USB 3.0 Braided Wire Connector
- Keycaps Puller
- Wire Strap and Durgod Logo Sticker
Build Quality and Design
The Durgod Taurus K320 is made up of sturdy carbonated plastic. It features double-shot PBT keycaps and genuine Cherry MX Brown switches.
The TKL layout allows a more compact keyboard by not including a number pad.
The Taurus K320 is pre-lubed out of the box, therefore, the stabs under the shift, backspace and spacebar are smooth when pressed without any rattling at all.
The K320 Corona also features a detachable USB Type-C Socket.
The Taurus K320 features a single colored-led which is the “icy-blue led”.
The lighting is soft to the eyes as the color vibrant is excellent and the led feels so good as long as you stare on the lighting.
The Taurus K320 can be fully customized using a third-party app named “Durgod Zeus Engine”.
You can switch the function of any keys and record your own macro-keys using the said app and it will only cost you megabytes of space to install the Durgod Zeus Engine.
It also has the power to change the mode of lighting from static to breathing and many more modes.
We’d record the sound that the cherry mx brown switch produces and here’s the sound:
- Tenkeyless layout
- Icy-Blue backlighting with multiple modes
- PBT doubleshot backlit keycaps
- Cherry profile
- Cherry MX switches
- USB type-C connectivity
- N-key rollover
- Durgod Zeus Engine firmware
- Multimedia keys
- 4 LED indicators for caps lock, scroll lock, fn / left win, and customized lighting
- Dimensions: 14.1 x 5.2 x 1 in (35.8 x 13.3 x 2.5 cm)
- Great build quality and design
- Pre-Lubed stabs
- Detachable Type-C Connector
- not braided wire
In buying a mechanical keyboard, the first thing you need to consider is the build quality and the Durgod Taurus K320 would never let you down in terms of its quality. In the first time we carried the Taurus K320, it feels sturdy and premium and when we test it, the switches is genuinely cherry mx switch and the stabs are pre-lubed therefore, you won’t feel any rattling keys while typing and you can type peacefully without any undue fatigue.